Faster and more accurate than a touch sensor.
Can accommodate high accuracy for a wide range of applications from thin plate to medium thickness plate.
Can be used for applications other than welding.
Allows users to visually confirm the recognition result while using a teach pendent.
Enables automatic change of the welding condition based on the recognition result.
Allows recognition of various welding joints with easy operation.
- Workpiece position sensing
(1.5 seconds is the 2-way displacement detection rate for 1 position.)
- Welding line copy
- Weld joint profile detection
- Supported sensor combinations
- Touch sensor Arc sensor or TIG arc sensor with search speeds of 100cm or less.
- Suitable workpieces
- Plate thickness 1.0mm and greater
- ±0.5mm(Search speeds of 100cm or less. While nonmetals are acceptable, the part cannot be glossy.)
- Workpiece material
- Can be used together with a combination of a touch sensor, arc sensor or TIG arc sensor with search speeds of 100cm or less. While nonmetals are acceptable, the part cannot be glossy.
*User registration is necessary to download CAD data.
Be advised that the registration ID of anyone from another company in the same industry may be deleted without notice.