- Offline 3D cell layout, programming and simulation package.
- To ensure that teaching can be performed from multiple points-of-view, a multi-viewer, object transparency setting, measurement function and angle monitor are available.
- Simplified external axis teaching
- Automatic adjustment of the external axis of the positioner and slider for optimal welding, all at the click of a mouse.
- Sensor program can be automatically created.
- Offline and shop floor teaching time can be greatly shortened through the automatic creation of touch sensor work programs.
- Reduce the man-hours required for teaching / simulation of your production line / robot cell.
- Grouped simulation of multiple robots are available with the line layout creation function.
I/O synchronization allows linked operation of multiple robots.
- Automatic creation of work programs from your CAD data.
- Automatic creation of processing path programs from your CAD data.
Teaching has been simplified for the entire range of possible robot applications.
|Robot introduction examination support||Automatic layout|
|Robot operation work envelope confirmation|
|Layout data output|
|Measurement (distance measurement)|
|Transparent / Wire frame / Cross-sectional display modes|
|Easy CAD (sketcher)|
|Manual operation using an operation handle|
|External axis snap operation (option)|
|Workpiece mounting (option)|
|Automatic path creation|
|Path creation & display (option)|
|Automatic sensing path creation (option)|
|Operation simulation||Reproduction running|
|Cycle time measurement|
|Near miss check|
|Workpiece transport (option)|
|Simultaneous simulation of multiple robot controllers|
- Basic software
- Windows 7
- Intel CoreTM i5 2.4GHz or greater
- 4GB or greater
- Hard disk free space
- 800MB minimum
- Display resolution
- 1280 x 1024 DPI or greater
- USB port
- USB port: USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 (software license key)